My role as your sleep consultant is to provide you with the necessary information and support to help you reach your goals with your little one’s sleep. This requires 100% commitment and consistency on your part. I cannot be held responsible nor guarantee the success of the sleep program. The success of the program depends greatly on what you put in and how closely you follow the advice given.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing one of my programs, you are agreeing to the following:
1. In respect of the program provided by me (“The Sleep Consultant”) to you (“the Client”), the Client agrees that they shall not provide the program to any third party who is not a client.
2. The full fee for the program and Sleep Consultant services becomes due and payable upon receiving the program, or upon the agreed date between the Sleep Consultant and the Client.
3. If the Client demonstrates exceptional circumstances as the reason for a cancellation within 48 hours of any planned consultation, the Sleep Consultant may, on a case-by-case basis, accept a rescheduled appointment within 1 week of the original booking time.
4. The Sleep Consultant reserves the right to cancel consultations at short notice due to personal circumstances. In the event of The Sleep Consultant cancelling, the Client will be offered a full refund or alternative dates if preferred.
5. Programs purchased from The Sleep Consultant are not eligible for refund.
6. Advice given by The Sleep Consultant is intended as advice related to sleep and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice from a GP or other medical expert. To reiterate, the role of the Sleep Consultant is not to provide health care, medical or nutrition therapy services; or to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. The Sleep Consultant is a mentor and guide who has been trained in holistic sleep support to help clients solve sleep issues by helping clients devise and implement positive changes. The Sleep Consultant is not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional, and that any advice given by the Sleep Consultant is not meant to take the place of advice by these professionals.
7. The Sleep Consultant advises to the best of their ability, experience and training but does not accept responsibility or liability for sleep and behavioural work that does not achieve the desired result following the consultation and program process.
8. If the Client’s child has an underlying health condition, The Sleep Consultant reserves the right to not proceed with the Consultation. If this is the case, the Client will receive a full refund.
9. The Client takes full responsibility for their own and their child’s life and well-being, and all decisions made before, during and after this program.
10. The Sleep Consultant reserves the right to cease acting as the Client’s sleep consultant in exceptional circumstances, including but not limited to: abuse or harassment from a Client and/or a Client sets up a competitor business including but not limited to a sleep consultancy.
11. The Client releases the Sleep Consultant from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and/or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, in relation to the consultations and/or the program which the Client may have against the Sleep Consultant whether arising before, during or after the Client’s participation in the consultations and/or implementation of the program or otherwise, unless arising from the gross negligence of the Sleep Consultant.