Sleep Well by Mel is committed to providing effective sleep coaching services to help parents achieve their sleep goals. While I have a proven track record of success and have helped many families improve their sleep situations, it’s important to note that every child is unique, and results may vary.
I do not guarantee specific outcomes or results, as success in sleep coaching is influenced by various factors, including individual differences, health conditions, and environmental factors. My sleep plans are designed to provide guidance and support based on best practices, but I cannot assure that the same results will be achieved for every child.
The success of the sleep plan relies on the collaborative effort between the sleep coach, parents, and other caregivers involved. Consistency in implementing the recommended strategies and open communication throughout the process are crucial for optimal results.
Children may respond differently to sleep coaching techniques. Some may experience improvements quickly, while others may require more time and adjustments. I will work closely with you to make necessary modifications to the plan as needed.
Testimonials provided by Sleep Well by Mel are based on real-life experiences and accounts of parents who have participated in my sleep coaching services. These testimonials are meant to illustrate the range of possible outcomes and the positive impact my services can have. However, they do not guarantee that every participant will achieve the same results.
I am dedicated to providing continuous support and guidance throughout the process. If challenges arise, I am committed to working together to find solutions and make necessary adjustments to the sleep plan.
By engaging in my sleep coaching services, you acknowledge and understand that there are no guarantees of specific outcomes, and individual results may vary. Testimonials are provided for illustrative purposes and do not guarantee similar results for all participants.
If you have any questions or concerns about this disclaimer, please feel free to discuss them with me.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing one of my programs, you are agreeing to the following:
1. In respect of the program provided by me (“The Sleep Consultant”) to you (“the Client”), the Client agrees that they shall not provide the program to any third party who is not a client.
2. The full fee for the program and Sleep Consultant services becomes due and payable upon receiving the program, or upon the agreed date between the Sleep Consultant and the Client.
3. If the Client demonstrates exceptional circumstances as the reason for a cancellation within 48 hours of any planned consultation, the Sleep Consultant may, on a case-by-case basis, accept a rescheduled appointment within 1 week of the original booking time.
4. The Sleep Consultant reserves the right to cancel consultations at short notice due to personal circumstances. In the event of The Sleep Consultant cancelling, the Client will be offered a full refund or alternative dates if preferred.
5. Programs purchased from The Sleep Consultant are not eligible for refund.
6. Advice given by The Sleep Consultant is intended as advice related to sleep and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice from a GP or other medical expert. To reiterate, the role of the Sleep Consultant is not to provide health care, medical or nutrition therapy services; or to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. The Sleep Consultant is a mentor and guide who has been trained in holistic sleep support to help clients solve sleep issues by helping clients devise and implement positive changes. The Sleep Consultant is not acting in the capacity of a doctor, licensed dietician-nutritionist, psychologist or other licensed or registered professional, and that any advice given by the Sleep Consultant is not meant to take the place of advice by these professionals.
7. The Sleep Consultant advises to the best of their ability, experience and training but does not accept responsibility or liability for sleep and behavioural work that does not achieve the desired result following the consultation and program process.
8. If the Client’s child has an underlying health condition, The Sleep Consultant reserves the right to not proceed with the Consultation. If this is the case, the Client will receive a full refund.
9. The Client takes full responsibility for their own and their child’s life and well-being, and all decisions made before, during and after this program.
10. The Sleep Consultant reserves the right to cease acting as the Client’s sleep consultant in exceptional circumstances, including but not limited to: abuse or harassment from a Client and/or a Client sets up a competitor business including but not limited to a sleep consultancy.
11. The Client releases the Sleep Consultant from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and/or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, in relation to the consultations and/or the program which the Client may have against the Sleep Consultant whether arising before, during or after the Client’s participation in the consultations and/or implementation of the program or otherwise, unless arising from the gross negligence of the Sleep Consultant.